Universal diversity and standardisation
H&F Classic pectins are made from apple and citrus fruits and utilise the specific functionalities of these natural resources. Depending on their use in the respective end product, Classic pectins are standardised in terms of their application-oriented parameters so that a wide range of different product variants is available.
The universally applicable Classic pectins achieve reliable results in all application areas, and they represent the core of the H&F product range.
- Viscous textures with yield point
- Viscosity / mouthfeel
- Protein stabilisation
- Heat stable textures
- Fruit spreads, jams, marmalades and jellies
- Household gelling agents
- Confectionery gum, jelly products and other sweets
- Industrial fruit preparations (e.g. for diary products and baked goods)
- Juices and soft drinks
- Acidified milk products and vegan alternatives
- Fruit sauces and toppings
- Delicatessen products
Advice on pectins and their applications
Do you have any questions or would you like to make use of our personal consulting service?
We would be happy to give you advice and inform you in detail – just send us a message!